Wilson Roland Garros Clash 100 V2 - 2023 [Grip Size: Grip 3 - 4 3/8]
This Wilson tennis racket takes the playability of our Clash 100 v2 and mixes it with a design inspired by the biggest clay court tennis tournament in the world. The Clash 100 Roland Garros offers flexibility and stability thanks to the patented FORTYFIVE° construction. We reconstructed the tip of the hoop, stretching the sweet spot and enhancing stability up higher in the string bed. The result? A great all-around racket with plenty of style.
- 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Innovative design features embossed Clash logo along throat and an anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental Impact
- Age Group : Adult
- Cross Section : 24.5 Flat Beam
- Head Size : 100 sq in - 645.2 sq cm
- Length : 27 in - 68 cm
- Series : Clash
- String Pattern : 16x19
- Unstrung Balance : 31CM/10 Pts HL
- Unstrung Weight : 295 g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.