Tennis Direct Australia takes your privacy very seriously.
To ensure your privacy is protected we provide this notice explaining our practices in collecting and using your data.
- This policy covers how Tennis Direct Australia treats personal information that Tennis Direct Australia collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Tennis Direct Australia services.
- Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use:
- Tennis Direct Australia collects personal information (such as your name, address, e-mail address and postcode) when you send us an order, when you use Tennis Direct Australia services and when you sign up for our news letter.
- Tennis Direct Australia automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Tennis Direct Australia cookie information, and the page you request.
- Tennis Direct Australia uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you (when permitted or required), conduct research, and provide internal reporting.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Protection of personal data
- Any information you submit will never be sold or passed to third parties or used for any other purpose, unless explicitly mentioned on the pages where the information is retrieved.
- Personal information is requested to tune information to the needs of the user and to contact users when required.
- You will only receive e-mail from Tennis Direct Australia mailing lists that you have subscribed to.
- E-mail addresses supplied via the ‘tell a friend' page will not be stored in a database or used for any other purpose than for which it is intended.
- Cookies are little pieces of information, stored by the website on your computer. There are two types of cookies: session cookies, which your browser automatically deletes after leaving the site, and permanent cookies, which are not automatically deleted (but you can do that yourself).
- Session cookies are used to enable certain types of services on the site. Disabling cookies may cause (parts of) the site to not work correctly. Session cookies are required for the Shopping Cart to work correctly.
- Permanent cookies are used to store user settings, like your preferred language, but Tennis Direct Australia does not use these.
- Website traffic is logged by Tennis Direct Australia. This information is used to analyse usage of the site and will not (and cannot) be used to personally identify or track visitors.
Tennis Direct Australia may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the e-mail address specified in your Tennis Direct Australia - account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com