Wilson Bela LT V2 Padel Racket
Obsession is personal. Co-designed with the legendary Fernando Belasteguin, the Bela LT v2 padel racket showcases his attitude about the sport with his signature patterned throughout the face and the clean, bold color finish. This is one of the lightest versions in the new Bela collection, and it’s the perfect arm-friendly racket that offers power, control, and feel. Its carbon face offers quick responsiveness and power, and the soft EVA foam combined with a textured surface maximizes control, so players can be confident with every stroke. Padel has a detachable wrist cord that can be swapped out in a variety of colors.
- Co-designed and inspired by padel legend Fernando
- Belasteguin Wider sweet spot that helps increase power and accuracy upon contact
- Lightest adult padel racket in the Bela v2 collection for arm-friendly playability
- 3K Carbon Face integrates premium carbon into frame for mix of incredible power and quick responsiveness, maximizing propulsion off the paddle face
- Soft EVA Foam generates excellent paddle responsiveness at a lighter weight for less arm fatigue
- SpinEffect signature technology features Bela's signature patterned on the surface for maximum feel and an extra degree of spin
- Grip Size : 4 -1/4
- Head Size : 84 sq in / 542 sq cm
- Length : 455 mm
- Unstrung Weight : 355 g
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.