Wilson Ultra 100UL V3 Tennis Racquet [Grip Size: Grip 2 - 4 1/4]
The Ultra 100UL v3 may be the lightest racket in the Ultra series, but it unloads an impressive dose of power and stability for anyone who requires a lighter frame thanks to its all-new Power Profile geometry. Incredibly maneuverable and crafted for easy swings, this racket maximizes its juice with geometries tailored for additional power, stability, or a combination of the two. Its Integrated Perimeter Weighting system features increased volume along the 3 & 9 of the hoop without compromising the sweet spot, creating improved stability and maintaining easy power. Other Power Profile geometries along the taper, throat and inside of the hoop also contribute to this power-friendly frame. Rising juniors and anyone with a history of elbow or shoulder problems should give this frame a serious look.
• Lightest frame in Ultra series for maximum maneuverability and arm comfort
• Integrated Perimeter Weighting System increases frame volume at 3 & 9 for added stability without compressing sweet spot
• Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
• Inverted Power Rib throat geometry optimizes torsional stability for reduced frame twisting
• Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
• High Performance Carbon Fiber composition contributes impressive frame stability for explosive power
• Power Taper increases cross section mass for more responsive power
• Uncontaminated design flashes modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold color accents and a smooth gloss finish
- Headsize: 100 sq in / 645 sq cm
- Balance (unstrung): 4 pts HL / 33 cm
- Weight (unstrung): 9.1 oz / 257 g
- Length: 27 in
- Cross Section: 23-26.5-22.5 DTB
- String Pattern: 16x19
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.