Achieve the ultimate balance of spin and controllable power with the Wilson Shift 99 Pro v1 tennis racket. Ideal for experienced players who prefer a medium-heavyweight frame and are looking at add spin to their game. The Shift 99 Pro includes a dense string pattern and bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible to produce devastating spin while maintaining control. A first of its kind, the Shift v1 collection was built and refined via player feedback from all over the world. Add in the plant-based materials used throughout the end cap and bumper, this racket will bring your game to the next level.
- Revolutionary performance racket incorporates modern technology to generate heavy spin with unmatched comfort.
- Benefit: Modern Spin and Comfort
- 18x20 String Pattern: Dense string pattern enhances feel and enhances spin potential via lateral bending
- Composition: Innovative geometry allows racket to bend in a way that generates ultimate comfort and keep more balls in the court
- Reduced Environmental Footprint: End-cap, bumper composed of Agiplast, plant-based materials
- Finalized Product: Built and refined using feedback from players worldwide
- Design: Artic-prism design produces a clean, modern look that compliments its revolutionary technologies
- Headsize: 99 sq in
- String Pattern: 18x20
- Taper system: 23.5mm
- Unstrung Balance: 31.5cm
- Unstrung Weight: 315g
- Red "W" (non-black string) or White "W" (black string)
- Recommended String: LXN ALU Power 125 Silver/ 55 lb / 25 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.