Swing comfortably and swing confidently with the Clash 100L v2, a lighter racket with the same enticing benefits that have come to define the Clash franchise. Loaded with bending properties and a unique FORTYFIVE° carbon construction for an unparalleled mix of flexibility and stability, this frame appeals to audiences with a preference for arm-friendly comfort, lightweight power and easy maneuverability. A revised makeup at the tip of the frame increases the sweet spot from its previous version, giving players a greater margin for error and extra confidence to go for their shot in the biggest moments.
- Lightweight frame creates easy swings and increased frame maneuverability
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Design features red and black anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
- Age Group : Adult
- Cross Section : 24.5 Flat Beam
- Head Size : 100 sq in - 645.2 sq cm
- Length : 27 in / 68.6 cm
- Series : Clash
- String Pattern : 16x19
- Unstrung Balance : 31.5CM/9 Pts HL
- Unstrung Weight : 280 g
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.