For players who love to hit from the baseline, Wilson's Burn 100ULS brings the heat. This ultralight, easy-swinging tennis racket is the lightest adult racket in the Burn line-up, making it a great choice for rising juniors and players with a history of injuries. Featuring a carbon fiber composition with increased frame stiffness, it unleashes plenty of pace upon contact. The v5 is highlighted by a burnt orange color that's sure to pop on court.
- Head-light frame: Frame is lightweight and head light for a blend of power, maneuverability and elevated control.
- Parallel Drilling: A more consistent and forgiving string bed response provided by Parallel Drilling.
- High-Performance Carbon Fiber: Increase frame stiffness provided by a carbon fiber build for explosive power.
- Spin Effect Technology: Increases RPM and spin potential without players changing swing.
- Dynamic Print: Burnt orange metallic print helps you stand out on the court.
- Age Group : Adult
- Head Size : 100sq in - 645sq cm
- Length : 27 in - 68.58 cm
- Series : Burn v5
- String Pattern : 18x16
- Unstrung Balance : 32cm
- Unstrung Weight : 260 g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.