Wilson Blade US Open 98 16x19 V8 - 2023 [Grip Size: Grip 2 - 4 1/4]
Aggressive, precise ball-strikers will appreciate the feel and torsional stability of this Wilson tennis racket. It has all the features and specs of our Blade 98 16x19 v8 with a design inspired by the US Open. The main appeal lies in the frame layup, which accommodates the modern, vertical swing path common to competitive players. FORTYFIVE° increases both the flexibility and stability of the frame to lend supreme feel for the ball on every shot.
*This racquet ships unstrung. Select from the stringing options above and the Tennis Direct Australia team will string the racket for you.
- FORTYFIVE°: Patent-protected frame layup that produces an elevated feel of connectedness to the ball. Material increases both stability and flex without the need to comprome your stroke.
- DirectConnect: Direct connection between the carbon fiber handle and the end cap enhances torsional stability while also elevating the overall feel of the racket.
- Braided Graphite + Basalt: Unique composite build allows this racket to flex, producing elevated control and enhanced overall feel.
- Parallel Drilling: A more consistent and forgiving string bed response provided by Parallel Drilling.
- Top Grip Taper: Provides a better feel, especially for players with a two-handed backhand
- Head Size : 98in / 632cm
- Length : 68.58cm
- String Pattern : 16x19
- Strung Weight : 321g
- Unstrung Balance : 32
- Unstrung Weight : 305g
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.