Building on nearly 20 years of dominance, Wilson's Blade performance rackets continue to be the preferred choice of avid competitors looking for ultimate control, feel, and stability. The lightest, most maneuverable racket in the V9 series, the Blade 100UL is the ideal model for transitioning junior players. Featuring a new Emerald Night Green matte finish, this racket has an open string pattern that gives players an optimal blend of control, feel, and power. Its braided graphite + basalt frame with DirectConnect carbon fiber handle delivers an improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- A sharper, more stable Blade that's the lightest in the collection and provides ultimate control and feel.
- Blade Benefit: Feel and Control
- Lightest Version: Most maneuverable racket in the Blade V9 collection
- 16x19 String Pattern: Open string pattern generates greater capacity for power and spin
- Innovations: Updated features and composition improve stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel
- Upgrades: Latest bumper and grommet design is easier to apply, more durable, and fits the racket smoother
- Design: Dynamic Emerald Night Green matte finish with pops of orange compliment the sharp responses of the frame
- Headsize: 100 sq in Length: 27 in String Pattern: 16x19 Taper system: 22 mm FB Unstrung Balance: 33.5cm/ -2pts Unstrung Weight: 265g
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.