Wilson Blade 100UL V8 Tennis Racquet 2021 [Grip Size: Grip 2 - 4 1/4]
The lightest and most maneuverable racket in the Blade v8 lineup, the Blade 100UL v8 is the arm-friendly answer for tennis players seeking commanding feel from their weapon. Equipped with FORTYFIVE° and DirectConnect to increase flexibility, stability and overall feel with every swing, this frame makes a statement with its dynamic appearance made possible by a unique color-shifting elast finish. Transitioning players and anyone with a history of elbow or shoulder ailments should give this frame a hard look, especially if their swing path mimics the modern, vertical trajectory commonly used in today's game.
*This racquet ships unstrung. Select from the stringing options above and the Tennis Direct Australia team will string the racket for you.
- Lightest, arm-friendliest racket in Blade v8 series
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Cross Section: 22 MM Flat Beam
- Head Size: 100 sq in
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung Balance: 33.5 cm / -2 pts
- Series: Blade
- Strung Weight: 285 g
- Unstrung Weight: 265 g
- Length: 27 in / 68.6 cm
- Player Type: Avid Competitor
- Benefit: Feel
- Age Group: Adult
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.