Building on nearly 20 years of dominance, Wilson's Blade performance rackets remain the preferred choice of avid competitors looking for ultimate control, feel, and stability. A lighter and more maneuverable racket for effortless swings, the Blade 100L V9 improves upon the outstanding design of the V8 by sharpening responses and increasing stability. Featuring a new Emerald Night Green matte finish, this racket gives players an optimal blend of control, feel, and power. Its braided graphite + basalt frame with DirectConnect carbon fiber handle delivers an improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- A sharper, more stable Blade that's lightweight and provides ultimate control and feel.
- Blade Benefit: Feel and Control
- Light Version: More maneuverable racket than Blade 100 V9
- 16x19 String Pattern: Open string pattern generates greater capacity for power and spin
- Innovations: Updated features and composition improve stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel
- Upgrades: The latest bumper and grommet design is easier to apply, more durable, and fits the racket smoother
- Design: Dynamic Emerald Night Green matte finish with pops of orange compliment the sharp responses of the frame
- Headsize: 100 sq in Length: 27 in String Pattern: 16x19 Taper system: 22 mm FB Unstrung Balance: 33cm/ -4pts Unstrung Weight: 285g
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.