The Tecnifibre Carboflex X-Top NS 125 Squash Racquet is the latest release from Tecnifbre's flagship carboflex range. The NS version has the thinnest handle size in the Carboflex X-Top range which make it perfect for women and younger squash players. Tecnifibre’s “From Player to Product” X-Top patented technology is a game changer for serious squash players and professionals alike. X-Top is a completely new top racquet head construction where the bumper is replaced by active fibres for enhanced abrasion resistance, speed & playability. Used by Nour El Sherbini & Hania El Hammamy and is designed for 100% performance. The Tecnifibre Carboflex X-Top range of racquets provides improved speed acceleration, faster reactivity, and less vibrations. The Airshaft Section is geometry modified for more dynamic response and acceleration. X-Arms technology increases the strength of the structure for more stability and precision control. Extended String Holes and Flared Grommets in 12 locations encourages string movement and improve tolerance, effect and playability. This Tecnifibre Carboflex X-Top NS 125 squash racquet comes pre-strung with Tecnifbre's most powerful string in their range - Dynamix V.P.
Definitely iconic, the Carboflex X-Top NS 125 squash racquet is one of the most played models on the Woman's Tour and used by some of the best players in the world. A Top performance squash racquet, it is perfect for regular and competitive players looking for the best combination of power, precision and spin.
- Flagship of the Tecnifibre Line-up
- Thinner Handle Construction (NS Model)
- From Player to Product - Designed in Collaboration with Professional Players
- Used by Nour El Sherbini "Smoother to Hit The Ball with More Accuracy on Power Shots"
- Used by Hania El Hammamy "Feels Easier to Use with Power and More Manoeuvrable"
- X-Top - No Bumper Technology
- Patented Shock Resistance PTEE Treatment
- Integrated Grommets for Sleek Frame Design
- Advanced Resistance, Speed & Playability
- Airshaft Frame Geometry for Greater Acceleration
- X-Arms Flex Reinforcement for Control and Precision
- Factory String: Tecnifbre Dynamix V.P 1.25
- Balance: 355mm / Even
- Head Size (cm): 500 cm
- Stringing Pattern: 14x18
- Unstrung Weight: 125g
- Length 685mm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.