The Elite Three model provides the unparalleled triple oscillation found on the Elite Two and the Elite Three also additionally offers the only two-line feature with variable depth in the marketplace!
Experience a first-class tennis ball machine that truly simulates match play to elevate your game. The two versatile pre-programmed options for narrow and wide forehand and backhand drills - in addition to sweeping triple oscillation - will escalate your playing abilities.
While you're trying to maintain your footwork against the triple oscillation and the two-line drill, the Elite Three will confront you with up to 50 degree lobs to practice your overheads - a feature not available on any other ball machine, speeds of up to 130km per hour to challenge your ability to react and heavy top and back spin choices to perfect your ability to return whatever comes your way.
The Elite Model 3 offers a comprehensive oscillation package with triple oscillation together with narrow and wide two-line feature.
With one machine, you'll be able to warm up your forehand and backhand, challenge your footwork and reaction time with triple oscillation and much, much more.
Designed for maximum durability, its 18kg ergonomic design and oversized-wheels allow for easy transport, even with a full hopper of 150 balls.
A 4- to 8-hour battery helps ensure plenty of court time between recharges.
Elite Three Horizontal Oscillation
- Variable Speed Control (32 km/h - 130 km/h)
- Variable Ball Feed Rate (2 - 10 second intervals)
- Variable Elevation: 0° - 50° (Groundstroke to Lob)
- Triple Oscillation: Random Horizontal, Random Vertical & Random Horizontal & Vertical.
- 150 Ball Capacity
- Heavy Duty Long Life Rechargeable Battery (4 - 8 hours)
- Approximately 18kgs
- Top spin & slice
- 3 Year Unlimited Warranty
* All orders are subject to stock availability at time of order. We will be in contact with you once we have received your order
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.