Karakal T120 FF Cameron Pilley 2021
or 4 payments of $50.00 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
Australian No. 1 Cameron Pilley uses the T 120 FF. One of the most powerful frames in the Karakal range for an exceptionally powerful player. Cameron increased his world speed record that he has held for several years now to 285kph using this very racket. The T 120 FF is loaded with features to give the racket its exceptional strength and precision. The balance on this frame is designed to make the head slightly heavier allowing you to get more weight behind your shots and is constructed using Fast Fibre Nano Gel Graphite. With the environment in mind all our new top end rackets now come with a Full Bag Eco Cover, made with soft Eco fleece material, which is 100% recyclable. It is of course fitted with the No. 1 Karakal PU Super Grip
• Hot Zone String - Black
• 120 Grams Frame Weight
• Fast Fibre Gel Nano Graphite construction
• 4 Nano Graphite Nodes To Smooth Out Vibration and Increase Stiffness for More Power and Control
• Built in Frame Anti-Vibration Dampener
• Square String Pattern 14/18
• Midplus Head - 470 sq cms
• Balance Point 370 mm
• Full Bag Eco Cover
• Fitted with the World’s No. 1 Karakal PU Super Grip
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.