- Unstrung Weight: 300g (other weights also available)
- Includes custom stringing and a free overgrip + vibration dampener
- High Modulous Graphite
- Distinctive and timeless matte black finish
- Dense 18x20 string pattern for ultimate control
- Exceptional manoeuvrability
- Featured in AO, RG, Wimbledon Museum, and WTC
- Weight: 300 +/- 1g Unstrung
- Balance: 320 +/- 1mm (Unstrung)
- String Pattern: 18x20
- Length: 27 Inches
- Head Size: 98 Square Inch
- Frame Composition: High and Standard Modulus Graphite
- Stiffness: RA 65
- Strings are the 'engines' of the racquet and directly influence playability
- One of the below Heysil strings are included:
- Heysil Tour (Blue) 1.20, 1.25 or 1.30 (Monofilament for Spin, Control, and Durability)
- Heysil Tour Feel (Natural) 1.30 (Multifilament for Feel, Touch, and Comfort)
- All racquets strung by our MRT on a regularly calibrated Baiardo (one of the best machines on the market)
- Our MRT recommends stringing at the lowest tension you can control to maximise performance
- Recommended tension range for optimal performance: 47-57 lbs. Hybrid tensions also available
- Higher tension = more control. Lower tension = more power
- All Heysil racquets feature a premium white replacement grip
- A white Pure Feel overgrip is also included
- Customisation of the replacement or overgrip is also available for an additional cost (please contact)
All Heysil racquets are customised with lead tape to 300 +/- 1g Unstrung.
Heysil Racquets are customised and shipped By Heysil not Tennis Direct Australia. Availablitiy may be subject to change at any time, for stock available please contact us prior to purchase.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.