Achieve the ultimate combination of spin and power with the Wilson Shift 99L v1 Tennis Racket. Ideal for intermediate to advanced, all-around players who prefer a slightly lighter frame, the Shift 99L has an innovative string pattern and bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible for controllable power and devastating spin. A first of its kind, the Shift v1 collection was built and refined via player feedback from all over the world. Add in the plant-based materials used throughout the end cap and bumper, this racket will bring your game to the next level.
- Lightest version in the Shift collection that uses revolutionary technology to generate heavy spin with unmatched comfort.
- Benefit: Modern Spin and Comfort
- Light Version: More maneuverable racket than Shift 99 v1
- 16x20 String Pattern: Slightly larger string pattern provides balance between control, spin, and power
- Composition: Innovative geometry allows racket to bend in a way that generates ultimate comfort and keep more balls in the court
- Reduced Environmental Footprint: End-cap, bumper composed of Agiplast, plant-based materials
- Finalized Product: Built and refined using feedback from players worldwide
- Headsize: 99 sq in
- String Pattern: 16x20
- Taper System: 23.5mm
- Unstrung Balance: 32cm
- Unstrung Weight: 285g
- Red "W" (non-black string) or White "W" (black string)
- Recommended String: LXN ALU Power 125 Silver/ 52 lb / 23.5 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.