The Clash 25 v2 sets the bar high for design, comfort and game-changing performance in junior rackets. Coated with a rich red finish for a sleek look on the court, this racket feels remarkably arm-friendly thanks to its FORTYFIVE° carbon construction. This layup creates maximum flexibility and stability through the swing, which enables young players to swing aggressively and confidently without spraying the ball. Tip of hoop features revised construction for an enlarged sweet spot, permitting more forgiveness on off-center contact. Racket features Agiplast plant-based end cap, bumper and grommets to add an element of sustainability and reduce its overall environmental footprint.
- Junior length and weight ideal for ages 8-10
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Design features red and black anodized matte finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environment impact
- Age Group : Junior
- Cross Section : 24.5mm Flat Beam
- Grip Size : 3 7/8
- Head Size : 100 sq in / 645 sq cm
- Length : 25 in / 63.5 cm
- String Pattern : 16x19
- Unstrung Balance : 30.5 cm / 1 pts HL
- Unstrung Weight : 240 gm
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.