A great starter racket for junior players, Wilson's Blade 26 Roland Garros tennis racket offers a blend of playability and control. The lightweight frame makes it easy to maneuver, and it comes in colors inspired by the biggest clay court tournament in the world. The tapered grip gives kids a better feel on two-handed backhands. The racket comes pre-strung with Wilson Sensation for arm-friendly comfort.
- Top Grip Taper: Provides a better feel, especially for players with a two-handed backhand.
- Ergonomic End Cap: Improved comfort and playability thanks to the Ergonomic End Cap.
- Parallel Drilling: A more consistent and forgiving string bed response provided by Parallel Drilling.
- Pre-Strung: This racket is pre-strung with Wilson Sensation, multifilament strings for elevated comfort and playability.
- Recommended for ages 10-12
- Head Size : 100in / 645cm
- Length : 66.04cm
- String Pattern : 16x19
- Strung Weight : 271g
- Unstrung Balance : 32cm
- Unstrung Weight : 255g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.