The Cross Shot squash racket has been designed for players who want to try their hand at squash. Monoshaft construction for flexibility and power. Large 500 cm² head and special 14x20 string pattern. The strings are closer together in the centre for maximum precision and spaced further apart at the ends for better energy return on off-centre shots. The racket is made from aluminium to resist impact and allow for better contact with the walls.
Pre-strung as standard and fitted with an absorbent grip, this is a ready-to-play product for a limited budget.
- The best resistance.
- For very occasional players who want to try their hand at squash.
- Monoshaft construction for maximum power.
- Aluminium material to resist impact against walls.
- Pre-strung and fitted with a good quality grip.
- This racket does not come with a racket cover.
- Range: CROSS
- Material: Aluminium
- Head size: 500cm² / 78in²
- Weight: 190g / 6,7oz
- Balance: 315mm
- Length: 68,5cm
- Stringing pattern: 14x20
- Stringing presence :Synthetic Gut
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.