Wilson Ultra 110 Tennis Racquet [Grip Size: Grip 2 - 4 1/4]
Or 4 interest-free payments of $50.00 with Learn more.Available: In Stock
The Wilson Ultra 110 tennis racquet offers power with a large sweetspot.
- 110 square inch head size
- 270 grams unstrung weight (the specs on the next tab are all strung specs)
- Uncontaminated design features modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold color accents, midnight navy matte finish and smooth, velvety paint
- Unstrung Weight: 270g / 9.5oz
- Length: 27.5in / 70cm
- Head Size: 110 sq. in./ 709 sq. cm.
- Balance: 3 pts head light
- Swingweight: 295
- Beam Width: Min: 26mm min Max: 28mm max
- Composition: Graphite
- Power Level: High
- Swing Speed: Slow
- String Pattern: Mains = 16 crosses = 18
- How to String: Head = 7, 9 Throat = 7, 9
- String Tension: 50 lbs - 60 lbs
Two words: Excellent racquet!!!By: Kent Dorfmanon 19 March 2019I got back into tennis after a 10 year break and was using my old Wilson K Factor Zero for awhile and noticed the control wasn't there and I was getting a sore arm. It's a super oversize racquet (118cm) suited to the beginner which was contributing to the problem so I began the search for a new racquet. I demo'd mid size racquets (100cm) but was shanking & framing and not getting enough power. I saw this racquet online, read the specs and at 110 head size, it sounded like a nice balance between my huge old racquet and the more precision advanced racquets I tested so I took a gamble and was spot on. I have no soreness playing with this, don't mishit as much and feel like I can do anything including slice which I was never especially good at before. My confidence improved straight away and also my standard. I'm in my late 40's and play in a weekly ladies doubles comp.