Wilson Ultra 100 Roland Garros 2021 [Grip Size: Grip 2 - 4 1/4]
or 4 payments of $50.00 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
The Ultra 100 v3 upgrades two key performance metrics for players with more of a classic horizontal swing: power and stability. A host of geometrical improvements team up with a sturdy frame composition to generate admirable liveliness and plow-through. Headlining this list of all-new Power Profile geometries is the combination of Integrated Perimeter Weighting System and a Sweet Spot Channel that extends the cross strings for a few extra degrees of power while increasing the sturdiness of the frame. Club players, rising junior players and doubles players can all find this racket appealing for its versatile power and stable construction.
• Ideal blend of power and torsional stability
• Integrated Perimeter Weighting System increases frame volume at 3 & 9 for added stability without compressing sweet spot
• Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
• Inverted Power Rib throat geometry optimizes torsional stability for reduced frame twisting
• Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
• High Performance Carbon Fiber composition contributes impressive frame stability for explosive power
• Power Taper increases cross section mass for more responsive power
• Uncontaminated design flashes modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold color accents and a smooth gloss finish
- Headsize: 100 sq in / 645 sq cm
- Balance (unstrung): 7 pts HL / 32 cm
- Weight (unstrung): 10.6 oz / 300 g
- Length: 27 in
- Cross Section: 23-26.5-22.5 DTB
- String Pattern: 16x19
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.