Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 Tokyo Edition AC Men's Shoe [Size: US 7.5]
or 4 payments of $47.50 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
Forged by an unwavering desire for ultimate performance, the Rush Pro 3.0 Tokyo Edition creates a lethal combination of explosiveness and stability. Its anti-twist outsole features 4D Support Chassis, which controls deceleration and fosters propulsion for aggressive movements towards the net. Sensifeel 2.0 features a lightweight, engineered mesh that improves breathability and comfort. The 4th generation of Rush Pro delivers for attacking players looking for a stable, explosive shoe mold. Shoe included in Wilson's exclusive 2020 soft goods collection designed with the spirit of Tokyo in celebration of the 2020 Summer Olympics.
- 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability
- Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel and comfort
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
- Part of Wilson's exclusive 2020 Tokyo soft goods collection
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.