Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 AC Alaskan Blue/ Peacoat Women's Shoe [Size: US 8]
or 4 payments of $32.50 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
Forged by a desire for ultimate performance, the Rush Pro 3.0 creates a lethal combination of explosiveness and stability. Its anti-twist outsole features 4D Support Chassis, which controls deceleration and fosters propulsion for aggressive movements towards the net. Sensifeel 2.0 features a lightweight, engineered mesh that improves breathability and comfort. The 4th generation of Rush Pro delivers for attacking players looking for a stable, explosive shoe.
• 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability
• Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel and comfort
• Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
• Women's Specific Support includes assymetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter specifically for women to provide higher levels of stability, arch support and control
• DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
• Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
• R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
• Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
Weight (women US 7.5): 308 g / 10.9 oz
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.