Wilson Men's Rush Pro 3.5 Clay Paris Edition [Size : US 7]
or 4 payments of $47.50 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
The Rush Pro 3.5 Clay Paris Edition maintains its reputation for supreme explosiveness and stability, but now in a more athletic, tapered design. Load up for powerful, aggressive movements towards the net with ease thanks to its 4D Support Chassis, an arch construction in the anti-twist outsole that generates plenty of lift and torsional control. A minimally layered upper adds extra breathability, making this an ideal shoe that blends power and comfort for players who play aggressively and like to attack the net. Unique design inspired by Paris, one of the core tennis meccas in the world.
- 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability
- Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel and comfort
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Designed for best performance on clay court surfaces
- Part of Wilson's exclusive 2021 Paris soft goods collection
- Age Group : Adult
- Gender : Men's
- Court / Sole : Clay court
- Shoe Weight : 357 g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.