Wilson Kaos Quicklace Blue/Black/Red Junior Shoe [Size: US 2]
or 4 payments of $17.50 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
The junior Wilson Kaos 2.0 shoes are extremely light and dynamic. This shoe possesses the Quicklace technology in order to allow you to tie up your shoes quickly and efficiently. You can then store your laces in a small pocket in the interior.
The vamp in mesh, covered in TPU lines, contributes a modern and technical style, increasing resistance to premature deterioration.
By reinforcing this shoe laterallly and in the back, Wilson promises to provide foot support, an ability to easily change direction and with security. Because it is important to feel comfortable in order to be able to give it your all on the court, Wilson did not forget about the Endofit sole and the R-DST+ cushioning.
- 2D-F.S: reinforcement that spreads throughout strategic areas in the front of the foot in order to offer excellent support, increased reactivity, lateral stability and more control
- Endofit: sole offering a great amount of comfort and naturally adapts to your foot's shape.
- Duralast: all court outsole for increased resistance and excellent traction potential
- R-DST+: improved cushioning in order to offer dynamism when the shoe comes in contact with the ground
- Pro Torque Chassis Light: shoe structure that improves stability
- DF2: 9mm drop (height difference between the heel and the front of the foot)
- Skinguard: lateral reinforcement in order to guarantee excellent support during changes of direction
- Internal reinforcement: seamless
- Toe protection: overmoulded material; resistant to abrasion
- Light upper in mesh and TPU
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.