Wilson Clash 98 Tour Tennis Racquet [Grip Size: Grip 2 - 4 1/4]
or 4 payments of $82.50 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
Featuring the smallest headsize of the revolutionary Clash franchise, the Clash 98 lies at the peak of confidence and control. The 98 sq-in head delivers laser-like precision for players who consistently hit the sweet spot, while the very head-light balance reduces swing weight and adds control through the swing. Driven by a proprietary carbon mapping construction, FreeFlex gives the frame additional bending angles, creating an incredibly flexible racket that works effortlessly with the modern swing for enhanced ball pocketing and dwell time. Despite the impressive flexibility, stability and power are not compromised thanks to unique StableSmart frame geometry. Delivering the performance that confidence promises, the Clash 98 creates a playing experience unlike any before.
- Smaller headsize caters to advanced players looking for superior precision
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
- Headsize: 98 sq.in / 632 sq.cm
- Unstrung Weight: 310g / 10.9oz
- Unstrung Balance: 11 pts HL / 30.6cm
- Length: 27 in / 68.58 cm
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Cross Section: 24 FB
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.