Wilson Clash 100L Tennis Racquet [Grip Size: Grip 2 - 4 1/4]
or 4 payments of $62.50 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
The Clash 100L features the extraordinary flexibility and control of the revolutionary franchise in a lighter frame. Weighing in at 9.9 oz (280 g) unstrung, the Clash 100L gives players an extra degree of maneuverability and swing speed. FreeFlex and StableSmart combine to bend the frame in new dimensions for excellent ball pocketing and dwell time without sacrificing stability. Dripping with all the ingredients to maximize player confidence in every shot, the Clash 100L is worth a hard look for transitioning juniors and any players that prefer a lighter racket.
- Lightweight frame creates easy swings and increased frame maneuverability
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
- Headsize: 100 sq.in / 645 sq.cm
- Unstrung Weight: 280g / 9.9oz
- Unstrung Balance: 9 pts HL / 31.5cm
- Length: 27 in / 68.58 cm
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Cross Section: 24.5 FB
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.