Wilson Clash 100 Pro Tennis Racquet [Grip Size: Grip 2 - 4 1/4]
or 4 payments of $50.00 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
A racket revolutions is upon us. Powered by proprietary carbon construction and a unique frame geometry, Clash features a revolutionary frame that bends in all-new dimensions while maintaining best-in-class stability. The result is a racket that exudes unmatched confidence and free-swinging accuracy - a racket that delivers a playing experience unlike any before.
The Clash 100 Tour matches all the hype through a combination of best-in-class control and flexibility. This is achieved through an extreme head-light balance in conjunction with FreeFlex, an-all new technology that features proprietary carbon mapping - a construction that allows the frame to bend in new dimensions for ultimate ball pocketing and added dwell time. StableSmart frame geometry preserves the stability through the swing, creating a racket that achieves extraordinary felxibility with best-in-class stability. Join the racket revolution and reach levels of confidence in your game that you've never felt before.
- Super head-light balance reduces swing weight and amplifies control of the head through the swing
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold colour accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
- Headsize: 100 sq.in / 645 sq.cm
- Unstrung Weight: 310g / 10.9oz
- Unstrung Balance: 12 pts HL / 31.5cm
- Length: 27 in / 68.58 cm
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Cross Section: 24.5 FB
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.