Wilson Clash 100 Tennis Racquet [Grip Size: Grip 2 - 4 1/4]
Make 4 interest-free payments of $82.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.Available: In Stock
A racket revolutions is upon us. Powered by proprietary carbon construction and a unique frame geometry, Clash features a revolutionary frame that bends in all-new dimensions while maintaining best-in-class stability. The result is a racket that exudes unmatched confidence and free-swinging accuracy - a racket that delivers a playing experience unlike any before.
The manifestation of Wilson's racket revolution, the Clash 100 features a pair of technologies that work together to creat ultimate control. FreeFlex uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke. To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, StableSMart features a unique frame geometry that maintains excellent stability and power. A highly playable performance racket that maximizes felxibility without sacrificing stability, Clash exudes absolute confidence for players of all ages and styles.
- 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold colour accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
- Headsize: 100 sq.in / 645 sq.cm
- Unstrung Weight: 295g / 10.4oz
- Unstrung Balance: 10 pts HL / 31cm
- Length: 27 in / 68.58 cm
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Cross Section: 24.5 FB
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.