Wilson Burn 100ULS V4.0 Tennis Racquet [Grip Size: Grip 1 - 4 1/8]
or 4 payments of $47.50 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
The lightest racket in the Burn franchise, the new-look Burn 100ULS produces an effortless swing that delivers pure power and excellent maneuverability. A Spin Effect Technology string pattern (18x16) provides precision spin and increased durability, making this an ideal racket choice for players who crave ample lightweight power with easy, smooth swings from the baseline. New model features orange bumper guard and a refreshed frame design for a fiery look.
- The lightest, most maneuverable Burn racket
- Spin Effect Technology increases ball RPM without changing your swing to maximize spin
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- High Performance Carbon Fiber offers increased frame stiffness for explosive power
- New orange bumper guard adds lightweight protection for racket hoop
- Pre-strung with Wilson Sensation, a multifilament string built for arm-friendly comfort and playability
- Head Size : 100 sq in / 645 sq cm
- Length : 27 in / 68.58 cm
- String Pattern : 18x16
- Unstrung Balance : 3 pts HL / 33 cm
- Unstrung Weight : 260 g
- Cross Section : 23-25-23 MM Dual Taper Beam
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.