Wilson Blade Feel Pro 105 Tennis Racquet [Grip Size: Grip 2 - 4 1/4]
or 4 payments of $22.50 with InfoAvailable: Sold Out
Engineered with an electrifying shade of green coated on the frame, the Blade Feel Pro more than looks the part on the court. Lightweight and durable, this racket maneuvers with ease around the net and provides slightly extended court coverage with its longer handle. The Blade Feel Pro also boasts a slightly larger sweet spot with Double Holes grommet technology for a boost of power, producing a number of desirable benefits for recreational players looking to improve.
• Arc 2 Technology provides greater stability with added control
• Double Holes grommet technology offers more power and a larger sweet spot
• Lightweight, midplus head provides greater degree of racket maneuverability with enlarged sweet spot
• AirLite bumper guard supplies lightweight protection
• Perforated grip aids in moisture absorption
• Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
• Sharp design and feel-driven performance inspired by Blade performance series
- Headsize: 105 sq in / 677 sq cm
- Weight (strung): 9.8 oz / 278 g
- Balance (strung): 1 pt HL / 34.2 cm
- Length: 27.25 in / 69.2 cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.