Wilson Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 Roland Garros Tennis Racquet [Grip Size: Grip 2 - 4 1/4]
or 4 payments of $87.50 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
A weapon inspired by the pinnacle of the clay season and designed with elegant flair, the Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 Roland Garros Edition backs up its sharp design with cutting-edge innovation for next-level performance. FeelFlex technology, an evolution of the revolutionary FreeFlex technology in Clash, features carbon mapping strategically placed throughout the racket frame to deliver a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Other upgrades include a Top Grip Taper for a more comfortable top-hand grip and reduced spec variance from frame to frame.
- Slightly more head-light than last version for better control over racket head
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Design inspired by elegant style and panache of Roland Garros
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Headsize: 98 sq in / 632 sq cm
- Unstrung Balance: 7 pts HL / 32 cm
- Unstrung Weight: 10.8 oz / 305 g
- Length: 27 in / 68.58 cm
- Cross Section: 20.6 FB
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.