Wilson Blade 100UL V7.0 Tennis Racquet [Grip Size: Grip 2 - 4 1/4]
or 4 payments of $50.00 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
Maneuverable and easy to swing, the Blade 100UL V7.0 brings an ultra-lightweight, clean design to the court. This frame includes FeelFlex, a construction with carbon mapping strategically placed throughout the frame for enhanced flexibility, stability and connected-to-the-ball feel. Transitioning players and fans of lightweight frames will enjoy the added flexibility and commanding feel this racket lends its users.
• Lightest racket in Blade V7.0 series
• FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
• Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
• Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
• Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
• Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Headsize: 100 sq in / 645 sq cm
- Balance (unstrung): 2 pts HL / 33.5 cm
- Weight (unstrung): 9.3 oz / 265 g
- Length: 27. in
- Cross Section: 22 FB
- String Pattern: 16x19
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.