Wilson Blade 100L V7.0 Tennis Racquet [Grip Size: Grip 1 - 4 1/8]
or 4 payments of $82.50 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
The Blade 100L packs the signature technologies and features of the new Blade V7.0 series in a lighter, more maneuverable frame. At just 285 g (10.1 oz) unstrung, anyone seeking a lighter frame with elements of added racket flexibility, stability and connected-to-the-ball feel should give this racket a whirl. Featured technologies include FeelFlex, a proprietary carbon mapping placed at strategic points throughout the frame to better complement the modern, vertical swing, and a Top Grip Taper to give two-handed backhand enthusiasts a more optimal grip for the top hand.
• Lighter and more maneuverable for easier swings
• FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
• Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
• Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
• Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
• Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Headsize: 100 sq in / 645 sq cm
Balance (unstrung): 4 pts HL / 33 cm
Weight (unstrung): 10.1 oz / 285 g
Length: 27 in
Cross Section: 22 FB
String Pattern: 16x19
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.