Thermoskin Thermal Support Sports Shoulder - Universal [Size: Small]
or 4 payments of $22.50 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
Thermoskin Thermal Support Sports Shoulder
Suffering from a rotator cuff injury or frozen shoulder? The Thermoskin Sports Shoulder Brace includes a cut away design to enhance the range of motion of the arms making it suitable to wear during physical activity. The thermal technology provides rotator cuff support and protection for the shoulder, keeping it warm to assist with prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of soft tissue injuries. The brace is available in six sizes to provide correct support.
The Thermoskin shoulder brace remains a popular product for athletes and individuals alike as shoulder injuries tend to be very common. Many basketball players, for instance, suffer rotator cuff injuries due to frequent overhead arm lifting. This Thermoskin support is the perfect shoulder brace for basketball players or athletes that participate in sports requiring an overhand motion, such as golf or tennis. However, this brace should not be used for shoulder dislocations or shoulder bracing.
Key features and benefits of the Thermoskin Shoulder Support
- Lined with Trioxon Advantage material for enhanced recovery - a clinically developed material that is exclusive to Thermoskin
- Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling
- Cut away design to improve flexibility in the torso region
- Available in left, right and universal left/right fit
- Available in six sizes (for both the left and right shoulder)
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
How to wear
1. Position the product on the affected shoulder either left or right.
2. The larger area of material should cover the shoulder and upper arm area.
3. Lock the fastener straps around the mid-bicep then place the adjustable strap around the chest area.
- Not to be used for shoulder dislocations or bracing
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Not suitable for wear within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support
Colour - Beige
Measure expanded chest around middle.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.