Thermoskin Thermal Support Single Shoulder - Left Side [Size: Small]
or 4 payments of $22.50 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
Thermoskin Thermal Support Single Shoulder
The Thermoskin Single Shoulder Support may be helpful in treating a range of shoulder injuries including: Frozen Shoulder, Rotator cuff injuries and intricate shoulder tears. The brace contours to the body to provide protection and support for the injured shoulder. Patented thermal properties of this shoulder support assist in providing therapy to counteract tissue swelling. Designed to ensure free range of movement for uninjured arm. NB: Not to be used for dislocations or shoulder bracing.
Key features and benefits of product
- Lined with Trioxon Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Provides light but firm compression to the shoulder region to counteract tissue swelling
- Contours to the shoulder for increased comfort and support
- Available in six sizes (for both the left and right shoulder)
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
How to wear
1. Position the product on the affected shoulder.
2. The larger area of the material should cover the shoulder, chest and upper arm area.
3. Lock the fastener straps around the mid bicep.
4. Place the adjustable area around the chest and secure.
- Not to be used for shoulder dislocations or bracing
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Not suitable for wear within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support
Colour - Beige
Measure expanded chest around middle.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.