Thermoskin Thermal Patella Knee Support [Size: Small]
or 4 payments of $11.50 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
Thermoskin Thermal Patella Knee Support
Anatomically shaped, the Knee Patella allows more flexibility around the kneecap. As the kneecap is free from compression, any tenderness or bruising that may be present on the kneecap itself will not be aggravated. Is useful in the treatment of patella dislocation, chrondomalacia patella and Osgood Schlatter’s disease.
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
Apply the product so that the knee patella hole is sitting comfortably over the patella in the mid-section of the 3-piece knee.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex).
Thermoskin is comprised of: 56.93% Neoprene 9.07% Nylon 34% Polyester
Colour - Beige
Size Guide: Measure underneath the knee cap, leg slightly bent
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.