Tecnifibre TFight 305 XTC [Grip Size: Grip 2 - 4 1/4]
or 4 payments of $75.00 with InfoAvailable: Sold Out
Tecnifibre T-Fight XTC racquets have a new, simpler look but still based on French expertise resulting from collaboration between Lacoste and Tecnifibre. With its blue, white, red and black structure, you'll find these racquets elegant with all it takes to achieve excellence.
Player benefits: Control - Stability
The Tecnifibre T-Fight XTC 305 is for hard hitting players. You need to be in good shape to get the most out of this 305 gr racquet with its 32.5 cm balance that improves manoeuvrability.
The 630 cm² racquet head and 18x19 string pattern provide much control to move your opponents and produce spin..
The rectangular frame has been slightly enlarged from 21 mm to 22.5 mm for greater tolerance and power.
Ideal for players seeking control to destabilise their oppoents.
Type of player:
- Experienced to expert players seeking control
- Xtrem Touch Construction: Combination of carbon, polyester and aluminum to provide a great touch and a lot of comfort
- Dynacore HD: Alliance of different materials in the heart of racket for more flexibility and stability concerning torque
- EZ Lock eyelets: Wider flat eyelets to ease re-stringing and the finishing knots
- Armor Cap: Reinforced bumper bringing better resistance to impact with the ground
*Racquet is supplied by Tecnifibre without a racquet cover
|Weight unstrung||305 g|
|Technology||XTC/Dynacore HD/Armor Cap/Oeillet EZ Lock|
|Head Size||97.65 in²|
|Balance unstrung||12.8 in|
|Beam Width||21.5-22.5 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.