Summit Advance X Game Trainer Soccer Ball [Size: 5]
or 4 payments of $7.00 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
THE FOOTBALLERS FOOTBALL
Want a ball that ticks performance, value, quality and long air retention? With technology all the way through this ball, the FFA Approved SUMMIT Advance X replicates what you expect from a game ball, but doesn’t cost you a fortune.
FFA APPROVED FOR TRAINING AND CLUB MATCHES
This football can take place of expensive game balls in the market while still have the durability needed for training.
A first is the new Deflatable Zero Stich construction - if you deflate the Advance X ball, it won’t be split the seam or go out of shape. Thermally bonded balls can’t usually be deflated, but the SUMMIT Advance X has changed the game. A new construction allows the ball to be deflated and still keep its shape and durability.
NEED A TRAINING BALL TO STAY UP LONGER?
Unlike most balls, the SUMMIT Advance X will be usable for weeks at a time without pumping. It easily surpasses international standards for air retention and water uptake. With multi-layered outer and thread wound butyl bladder, this ball re-writes the rule book on standards.
LATEST IN BALL TECHNOLOGY:
- Innovative Zero-stitch bonding that can be partially deflated! The bonded construction doesn’t allow water to soak through, keeps shape and doesn’t have hard stitching points.
- Layered 0.6mm PU is durable and resistant to deforming and water uptake
- Hex Grain embossing for responsive play
- 3.6mm Soft EVA with cloth lining provides that soft professional soccer ball feel.
- Butyl bladder with polyester cloth winding for brilliant shape and durability
AVAILABLE IN SIZE 5 AND 4
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.