Head Sprint Pro 3.0 SF AC [Size : US 14]
or 4 payments of $43.75 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
Head Sprint Pro 3.0 SF
The SPRINT PRO 3.0 SF offer a new level of performance and comfort with a reduced weight. Thanks to the use of the revolutionary material SuperFabric® are the perfect shoes for players who want to be faster on the court.
- SuperFabric upper with high abrasion resistance
- Sock construction
- Triangular cord strip
- Thermoplastic polyurethane heel counter
- Low profile
- Minimal drop between toe and heel
- EVA with three densities
- Three-dimensional and ventilated anti-twist shaft
- Hybrid tread to adapt to all surfaces
- Tough hard court areas
- Wide tread areas for optimal grip
- HEAD’s complete support technology. First, NRG Neutralizes impact in the heel heal area, then it is Rigid in the midfoot area for excellent torsional support and finally it Generates energy as you move for ward for additional acceleration. Using different materials with different properties and densities in each area of the shoe are key elements in this HEAD footwear technology.
- In order to have a complete durable shoe, the upper of a tennis shoe needs to be durable as well, especially around the toe and medial forefoot area. HEAD uses an abrasion resistant rubber or a TPU layer in the Drift Defence technology to protect this area during aggressive toe drags.
- Perforations in the outsole, midsole and sockliner ensure great ventilation in the bottom of the shoe. Also includes a breathable upper mesh material that provides optimal cooling.
- Head includes additional lateral stability on all our top performance shoes to help avoid rolling over during extreme slides.
- Non-Marking rubber compound that provides good grip and offers great durability on all surfaces.
Heel Stabilizer 180:
- Stable TPU brace for best heel fit
- Extremely abrasion resistant and at the same time really flexible upper material.
Sock Support System:
- Fully integrated elastic sock construction for initial comfort and better support.
- With its innovative long-term cushioning, and lightweight, highly breathable foam, the OrthoLite® insole enhances comfort on and off the court. The moisture management helps to keep the foot cool, dry and comfortable. On top of that, the insole is machine-washable.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.