Head Graphene XT Radical PWR Tennis Racquet [Grip Size: Grip 3 - 4 3/8]
or 4 payments of $45.00 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
The PWR Radical is the perfect versatile racquet for the serious, mature high-level player who is home on the baseline as much as at the net. It features the innovative adaptive string pattern (ASP) technology, which allows players to choose between a powerful 14/19 pattern for more spin and a 16/19 pattern for more control. In addition, the racquet also comes with the groundbreaking Graphene XT technology for a faster and more controlled game making this one the most versatile PWR racquet we have to offer.
- Head Size: 110 sq. in. / 710 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.3 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.9 oz. / 280 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.3 oz. / 265 g.
- Strung Balance: 2 Points HH
- Swingweight: 313
- Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 26 mm / 25 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene XT
- String Pattern: 16 x 19 / 14 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 52 - 62 lbs.
- Grip: Head Hydrosorb Comfort
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.