A racket to help you fly on court in more ways than one! The extended fan string pattern is offset by the thicker shaft, allowing for a balanced weight distribution.
The frame is relatively stiff, giving a direct response and impressive control.
- Paul Coll ‘Superman’
- Nationality: New Zealand
- Titles Won: 12
- Highest World Ranking: 12
- Defining Moment: Going viral with one of the best retrieval rallies of all
- time at The Canary Wharf classic 2016
- Shape: Teardrop
- String pattern: Control
- Flexibility: Direct Response
- Balance: Head-light
- Head size: 477 cm2
- Weight: 115gr (frame only)
- Racquet sold without a racquet cover
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.