Camelbak Chute Mag Vacuum Insulated 1.2L [Colour: Jet]
or 4 payments of $17.50 with InfoAvailable: Sold Out
With the 1.2 Litre NEW Chute® Mag Vacuum, you can get a cold drink and a smooth pour, even in the backcountry. The new magnetic top keeps the cap out of the way while you drink. This vacuum-insulated bottle keeps liquids cold for 24 hours (even longer if you add ice), and hot for six. The sturdy, double-walled steel design keeps condensation from collecting on the sides of the bottle, and the powder-coat paint job adds some extra color. The narrow-mouthed opening also makes it easy to drink and pour without spilling, so you won’t waste a single drop. After all, nobody wants to end a long, hard day with a lukewarm drink.
- Magnetic Handle: Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
- Vacuum Insulation: Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
- Angled Spout: Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Internal Cap Threads: No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Wide-Mouth Opening: Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
CAPACITY:1.2L/40 fl oz
CLOSURE:Leak-Proof Magnetic Cap
DIMENSIONS:9.5 x 9.5 x 31 cm / 3.7 x 3.7 x 12.2 in
MATERIAL:18/8 Stainless Steel
WEIGHT:517 g / 18.2 oz
The cap, spout cap and tether can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Remove the cap, spout cap, and tether from the bottle before washing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.