Babolat Pure Aero VS Tennis Racquet [Grip Size: Grip 2 - 4 1/4]
or 4 payments of $93.75 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
The Pure Aero VS combines the ultimate spin of the Pure Aero with the extra precision that your game demands. These racquets are sold either individually or in a pair, with a maximum weight difference of 1.9g.
- Part of the iconic Pure Aero family
- Perfect combination between power and precision
- 98 square inch head size
- 305 grams (unstrung)
- 16 x 20 string pattern
- Spin: Created to optimise your spin, Babolat developed the Pure Aero to maximise your chances to push your opponent back far away from the baseline. With the new pure Aero VS, Babolat wanted to maintain your spin advantage while fine tuning it to incorporate a level of precision never achieved before.
- Precision: With a smaller head size, thinner beam and different string pattern Babolat have revamped the traditional Pure Aero geometry to develop a racquet with the pinpoint precision you demand.
- Aeromodular 3: An aerodynamic frame integrating the bumper and grommets increases your racquet head speed and spin generation.
You can purchase one frame or two frames. If you purchase two frames they will be within 1.9grams of each other guaranteed. If you purchase more frames they may not necessarily be within the same 1.9gram range.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.