Babolat Propulse AC Junior Drive Blue Shoes
or 4 payments of $32.50 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
The Propulse Junior is for young players who already have aggressive footwork. Inspired by the adult model, it offers an excellent compromise between support, durability and comfort, with a strap across the midfoot, a protective piece for the forefoot and the Michelin sole designed to last on all types of surface.
- The Propulse Jr is the ideal shoe for young competitors who want to develop their game. With the ‘Power Belt’, we have developed an enveloping safety belt that supports the foot even in the most demanding tennis positions.
Comfort and shock absorption:
- Because observation of the game and its movements is our core expertise, we have designed the KPRS-X system to protect your heels from impact throughout matches and training sessions. Its EVA foam insert has been placed and sized to protect you effectively at each heel attack.
- By combining our expertise with Michelin’s, we offer players a dedicated sole for each court with an adapted rubber formulation.
- TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) tube compression system positioned beneath the heel for exceptional shock absorption.
- The Michelin Original rubber composition has proven its worth over the past 15 years and beyond, It offers a great combination of grip and durability to meet the extreme demands of tennis footwork.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.