Babolat Drive 109 Grip Size 4 1/4
Make 4 interest-free payments of $45.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.Available: In Stock
Babolat Drive 109
A high performance racket with easy handling. The Drive 109 offers a forgiving headsize, with a 255g weight for great maneuverability whilst the head heavy 355mm balance point provides the power. This racket is the ideal balance between power and maneuverability. Ideal for intermediate players with a short swing.
Babolat Drive 109 Specifications
- Strung Weight: 280g / 9.9oz
- Length: 27.5in / 70cm
- Head Size: 109 sq. in./ 703 sq. cm.
- Balance: 6 pts head heavy
- Swingweight: 305
- Stiffness/Flex: 70
- Beam Width: Min: 21.5mm min Max: 21.5mm max
- Composition: Graphite
- Power Level: High
- Swing Speed: Slow
- String Pattern: Mains = 16 crosses = 20
- How to String: Head = Skip 8 Throat = Skip 8
- String Tension: 50 lbs - 55 lbs
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.