Asics Solution Speed FF Clay Peacoat/Champagne Men's Shoes [Size: US 8]
or 4 payments of $40.00 with InfoAvailable: In Stock
The ASICS Gel-Solution Speed FF men's tennis shoes are lightweight and comfortable. With the addition of the responsive FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology and Twisstruss system, the Solution Speed FF boasts the lightest weight in the tennis shoe category, making it an aggressive competitor that's always up for a match. Heel-to-toe GEL® cushioning offers maximum comfort and shock absorption for those quick cross-court hustles while the Flexion Fit® Upper secures your foot without restricting movement. Heel Height: 19.5mm. Forefoot Height: 9mm.
This shoe has a Herringbone Sole and is suitable for en-tout-cas, clay and natural and synthetic grass courts.
- FLYTEFOAM® Midsole Tecnology: Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- AHAR® Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- TwistTruss System
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- PGuard™ Toe Protector: Enhanced toe durability.
- Flexion Fit® Upper: Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- Ortholite® Sockliner: Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tennis Direct Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.